Effective Date: August 24, 2016
Collection of Information. SCCN collects two types of information through the Website: information collected automatically, and information you provide to SCCN.
Information Collected Automatically. SCCN uses Google Analytics to automatically collect anonymous information about you when you access or use the Website. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Types of anonymous information collected may include the following:
- Log Information: SCCN may obtain information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your domain name, IP address, etc.
- Device Information: SCCN may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Website, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Use of Your Information. SCCN may use the information collected about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide, maintain, and improve the Website;
- post, manage, host, store or delete content you provide to SCCN through any interactive features;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate SCCN’s policies or be fraudulent or illegal;
- perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses;
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was provided or collected;
Sharing of Your Information. SCCN may share personal information about you, including as follows:
- with third parties who perform services (such as Website hosting) on SCCN’s behalf;
- in response to a request for information if SCCN believes disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- with your consent.
SCCN may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security. SCCN takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Seattle Children's Care Network
Attn: Sara Ross
4500 Sand Point Way NE, Suite 216
Seattle, WA 98105